Consider a relational table with a single record for each registered student with the following attributes.
1. Registration Num: Unique registration of each registered student.
2. UID Unique identity number, unique at the national level for each citizen.
3. Name: Name of the student.
4. BanIcAccount Num: Unique account number at the bank. A student can have multiple account or joint accounts. This attribute stores the primary account number.
5. Hostel_Room: Room number ofhe hostel.
Which ofthe following option is INCORRECT?
The following functional dependencies hold for relation R(A, B, C) and S(B, D, E) B —> A, A —> C , the relation R contains 200 tuples and relation S contains 100 tuples. What is maximum number of tuples possibles in natural join R and S ?
DBMS MCQ , DBMS MCQ with Answers and explanation , DBMS Multiple Choice Questions Answers ,DBMS MCQ for GATE, DBMS MCQ Pdf , DBMS MCQ questions pdf, Database Multiple Choice Questions with Answers pdf , This Section covers multiple choice questions answers in Database that can be used for UGC NET Computer Science, GATE Computer Science , Computer Engineering , PSU , IES , Phd Entrance Exam , Pre Phd Entrance Exam and other competitive Exams. Database management System Multiple Choice Questions with Answers , Database multiple choice questions , Database objective type questions answers,